Most Active Stories
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Old State House To Screen "A Face in the Crowd" - 1957 Movie Shot in Piggott, Ark.
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Former Treasurer Convicted Of Bribery, Extortion
Tue August 27, 2013
Top Stories: Crisis In Syria Continues; Fire Rages In Calif.
Our early headlines:
-- "U.S. Ready To Launch Syria Strike" If Ordered, Defense Secretary Hagel Says. (BBC News)
-- "German News Report Says U.S. Spied On United Nations." (Voice of America)
-- Jurors To Soon Begin Considering Death Penalty For Fort Hood Killer. (CNN.com)
-- George Zimmerman Will Ask State Of Florida "To Cover $200K-$300K Of His Legal Bills." (The Orlando Sentinel)
-- "Japan's Newest Rocket Fails To Lift Off." (Reuters)