Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Tue May 14, 2013
Twitter Bomb Threat Turned Up Fake
A bomb threat made via twitter to the Clinton Presidential Center in Little Rock Tuesday didn’t disrupt activities.
Captain Edwin Wolf of the Little Rock Fire Department says a search of the building didn’t turn up any explosives.
He says bomb threats for the presidential library are rare.
"We get this occasionally for schools, high schools, things like that, but not for the Clinton Library, it's not very common," Wolf said.
Sergeant Cassandra Davis of the Little Rock Police Department says the building did not have to be evacuated. She said it’s currently unclear whether police will investigate the threat.