Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Tue May 14, 2013
Twitter Bomb Threat Turned Up Fake
A bomb threat made via twitter to the Clinton Presidential Center in Little Rock Tuesday didn’t disrupt activities.
Captain Edwin Wolf of the Little Rock Fire Department says a search of the building didn’t turn up any explosives.
He says bomb threats for the presidential library are rare.
"We get this occasionally for schools, high schools, things like that, but not for the Clinton Library, it's not very common," Wolf said.
Sergeant Cassandra Davis of the Little Rock Police Department says the building did not have to be evacuated. She said it’s currently unclear whether police will investigate the threat.