Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
Tue May 14, 2013
Twitter Bomb Threat Turned Up Fake
A bomb threat made via twitter to the Clinton Presidential Center in Little Rock Tuesday didn’t disrupt activities.
Captain Edwin Wolf of the Little Rock Fire Department says a search of the building didn’t turn up any explosives.
He says bomb threats for the presidential library are rare.
"We get this occasionally for schools, high schools, things like that, but not for the Clinton Library, it's not very common," Wolf said.
Sergeant Cassandra Davis of the Little Rock Police Department says the building did not have to be evacuated. She said it’s currently unclear whether police will investigate the threat.