Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Fri August 30, 2013
University of Arkansas at Fayetteville Enrollment Increases, UALR Decreases
The University of Arkansas at Fayetteville met it’s 2021 enrollment goal of 25,000 students this year, 8 years ahead of schedule.
Preliminary enrollment figures were issued for all U of A schools this week, with Fayetteville showing over a 30% increase in the past 5 years.
The University of Central Arkansas is also seeing an increase in enrollment.
Not all U of A schools are experiencing student body growth, however. University of Arkansas at Little Rock Chancellor Joel Anderson says enrollment numbers at his university are down this year for several reasons, such as changes in federal student financial aid.
Official enrollment numbers for all U of A schools will be announced later this month.