Most Active Stories
- 'Flying Doughnuts': Airbus Files Patent For A New Kind Of Plane
- Courts Hear Arguments On Arkansas Gay Marriage Case
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- In Advance Of Hearings On Same-Sex Marriage, Rally Held At Capitol
- UAMS Gets Funding To Expand Services At 12th Street Center
Local & Regional News
Fri August 30, 2013
University of Arkansas at Fayetteville Enrollment Increases, UALR Decreases
The University of Arkansas at Fayetteville met it’s 2021 enrollment goal of 25,000 students this year, 8 years ahead of schedule.
Preliminary enrollment figures were issued for all U of A schools this week, with Fayetteville showing over a 30% increase in the past 5 years.
The University of Central Arkansas is also seeing an increase in enrollment.
Not all U of A schools are experiencing student body growth, however. University of Arkansas at Little Rock Chancellor Joel Anderson says enrollment numbers at his university are down this year for several reasons, such as changes in federal student financial aid.
Official enrollment numbers for all U of A schools will be announced later this month.