Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Fri June 7, 2013
Warning Issued For Lake Hamilton Due To Debris
Garland County Sheriff Larry Sanders is warning boaters be extremely cautious on Lake Hamilton because of debris that's the result of recent severe weather.
Sanders says a large amount of debris such as trees, logs, brush and silt are already in the lake and more is being washed toward the lake. He says the next several days could be particularly dangerous and urges caution for the next several weeks.
Sanders says the debris is not only on the surface but that some is floating from 3 inches to a foot-and-a-half under water and is not visible.