Most Active Stories
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
- UA's Online-Only University's First Employees Start Work
- Bill Filed In Arkansas To End Dual Observance Of Robert E. Lee & MLK Day
- SLIDESHOW: Former Cinema 150 Demolished In Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Tue February 18, 2014
Watch Now: PBS Newshour Airs Segment About Private Option in Arkansas
The PBS Newshour aired a segment about the Private Option in Arkansas. The segment discussed Arkansas’s alternative to the Affordable Care Act’s Medicaid expansion that uses federal dollars to purchase private health care plans for low-income residents.
Watch the full episode.