Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
Local & Regional News
Tue February 18, 2014
Watch Now: PBS Newshour Airs Segment About Private Option in Arkansas
The PBS Newshour aired a segment about the Private Option in Arkansas. The segment discussed Arkansas’s alternative to the Affordable Care Act’s Medicaid expansion that uses federal dollars to purchase private health care plans for low-income residents.
Watch the full episode.