Most Active Stories
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Tue February 18, 2014
Watch Now: PBS Newshour Airs Segment About Private Option in Arkansas
The PBS Newshour aired a segment about the Private Option in Arkansas. The segment discussed Arkansas’s alternative to the Affordable Care Act’s Medicaid expansion that uses federal dollars to purchase private health care plans for low-income residents.
Watch the full episode.