Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Tue February 18, 2014
Watch Now: PBS Newshour Airs Segment About Private Option in Arkansas
The PBS Newshour aired a segment about the Private Option in Arkansas. The segment discussed Arkansas’s alternative to the Affordable Care Act’s Medicaid expansion that uses federal dollars to purchase private health care plans for low-income residents.
Watch the full episode.