Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Tue July 16, 2013
Weather Puts A Damper On Coca-Cola Sales
Coca-Cola sales have slowed, in part because of the weather. The company says global soda sales rose by only 1 percent in the second quarter — less than expected. Coke's CEO cited rain and cold temperatures in the U.S., which seems to have put a damper on consumers' desire for a refreshing soft drink.