Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Fri June 28, 2013
What Supreme Court's Ruling on Voting Rights Could Mean for Arkansas
This week, the U.S. Supreme Court threw out a core part of the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
It struck down the law's formula for determining which states must get federal approval before changing election rules.
KUAR's Karen Tricot Steward spoke with John DiPippa of the law school at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock for some analysis on what this decision means for Arkansas.