Most Active Stories
- Parkour May Run, Flip, Dive And Slide Its Way Into Olympics
- Your Favorite Sites Will 'Slow Down' Today, For A Cause
- Library Director, Arts Community Advocate Jeff Baskin Dies
- Zone 5 Candidates For Little Rock School Board On The Issues
- Junior League Of Little Rock Offers New Office Space To Nonprofits
Local & Regional News
Fri June 28, 2013
What Supreme Court's Ruling on Voting Rights Could Mean for Arkansas
This week, the U.S. Supreme Court threw out a core part of the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
It struck down the law's formula for determining which states must get federal approval before changing election rules.
KUAR's Karen Tricot Steward spoke with John DiPippa of the law school at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock for some analysis on what this decision means for Arkansas.