Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
Mon June 30, 2014
What Today's Birth Control Ruling Means For The Health Law
Originally published on Mon June 30, 2014 2:06 pm
What will it mean for the Affordable Care Act now that the Supreme Court has ruled in favor of businesses that don’t want to provide emergency contraceptives like Plan B to employees, as mandated by the law?
Julie Rovner of Kaiser Health News discusses the implications of the ruling with Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson.
- Hobby Lobby Lawyer, Women’s Group React To Birth Control Ruling
- Supreme Court Rules On Birth Control, Union Dues
- Political Implications Of Rulings On Union Dues, Birth Control