Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
Sun February 23, 2014
What's Ahead For Credit Cards: Moving Away From Magnetic Stripes
A credit card industry analyst from Little Rock says he doesn't hesitate to use the word “crisis” when describing the issues consumers face with regard to credit card security, given the size and frequency of recent data breaches.
Curtis Arnold is the founder of CardRatings.com, a website that reviews credit cards. He talked to KUAR’s Karen Tricot Steward about the future of payment technology.