Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Sun February 23, 2014
What's Ahead For Credit Cards: Moving Away From Magnetic Stripes
A credit card industry analyst from Little Rock says he doesn't hesitate to use the word “crisis” when describing the issues consumers face with regard to credit card security, given the size and frequency of recent data breaches.
Curtis Arnold is the founder of CardRatings.com, a website that reviews credit cards. He talked to KUAR’s Karen Tricot Steward about the future of payment technology.