Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Sun February 23, 2014
What's Ahead For Credit Cards: Moving Away From Magnetic Stripes
A credit card industry analyst from Little Rock says he doesn't hesitate to use the word “crisis” when describing the issues consumers face with regard to credit card security, given the size and frequency of recent data breaches.
Curtis Arnold is the founder of CardRatings.com, a website that reviews credit cards. He talked to KUAR’s Karen Tricot Steward about the future of payment technology.