Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Sun February 23, 2014
What's Ahead For Credit Cards: Moving Away From Magnetic Stripes
A credit card industry analyst from Little Rock says he doesn't hesitate to use the word “crisis” when describing the issues consumers face with regard to credit card security, given the size and frequency of recent data breaches.
Curtis Arnold is the founder of CardRatings.com, a website that reviews credit cards. He talked to KUAR’s Karen Tricot Steward about the future of payment technology.