Most Active Stories
- Hundreds Turn Out For Dedication Of Johnny Cash Boyhood Home
- Vietnam War Project To Collect Stories Of Arkansas Veterans
- AG Candidate Steel Gives Legislative Agenda, Rutledge Criticizes Sex Offender Vote
- AARP Survey Shows Long-Term Care Key Issue in Arkansas Gubernatorial Race
- Little Rock Apartment Complex Found To Discriminate Against Latinos
Sun February 23, 2014
What's Ahead For Credit Cards: Moving Away From Magnetic Stripes
A credit card industry analyst from Little Rock says he doesn't hesitate to use the word “crisis” when describing the issues consumers face with regard to credit card security, given the size and frequency of recent data breaches.
Curtis Arnold is the founder of CardRatings.com, a website that reviews credit cards. He talked to KUAR’s Karen Tricot Steward about the future of payment technology.