Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
- What Survey Finds About The Economics Of Race In Pulaski County
This Is NPR
Thu January 2, 2014
What's Your #NPResolution for 2014?
At NPR, we constantly strive to be better: as an organization, as storytellers, as individual human beings. It's a year-round gig, yet there's something especially powerful about hanging up a new calendar. It gets us reflecting on the past year – and thinking intentionally about the year ahead.
Enter three dreaded words: New Year's Resolutions.
Only dreaded, of course, because said resolutions are infamously tough to keep. But we figure there's strength in numbers - and as we shared with you during #NPRNOTY, there are 34.6 listeners tuning into NPR stations each week! Since we're all in this 2014 thing together, maybe we can keep each other accountable (and have some fun) as we resolve to keep our #NPResolutions and become a bit better in 2014.
Here's how it works:
- Create a VINE that introduces you and your New Year's Resolution
- Tweet it to @NPR with hashtag #NPResolution
- Encourage your friends to join the fun (strength in numbers, remember?)
Would you rather not make a video? No problem. Simply leave your resolution in a comment below! Look out for a blog post next week featuring your entries.
Here we come, 2014!