Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
Fri August 2, 2013
'Whitey' Bulger Won't Testify, But He Didn't Finish Quietly
Originally published on Fri August 2, 2013 4:19 pm
In Boston Friday, former mob boss James "Whitey" Bulger said he would not take the stand in his criminal trial and that his defense would rest. But before that happened, he railed at the judge and his defense team.