Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Mon April 29, 2013
Windstream Customers Experience Phone Outage
Windstream Corp. says its long-distance and toll-free customers have experienced a service outage.
The Little Rock-based phone and data company says the outage began at about 10:30 a.m. Customers had trouble reporting they were having problems because the outage affected Windstream's inbound call center.
Arkansas Business reports a company spokesman didn't have an estimate of how many customers were affected. Windstream offers service in 48 states.
Business and residential customers were affected by the outage.