Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Mon April 29, 2013
Windstream Customers Experience Phone Outage
Windstream Corp. says its long-distance and toll-free customers have experienced a service outage.
The Little Rock-based phone and data company says the outage began at about 10:30 a.m. Customers had trouble reporting they were having problems because the outage affected Windstream's inbound call center.
Arkansas Business reports a company spokesman didn't have an estimate of how many customers were affected. Windstream offers service in 48 states.
Business and residential customers were affected by the outage.