Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Wed February 12, 2014
Winter Storm Causes Delays and Cancelations at Clinton National Airport
A winter storm delivering a mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain to a large portion of the southeastern United States is causing delays and cancelations at the Clinton National Airport in Little Rock.
Shane Carter with the airport advises travelers to check with airlines before heading to the airport.
"The storm has had a crippling effect on air travel to and from the Southeast. Both Delta and U.S. Airways have canceled flights due to weather," says Carter.
Today, Delta Airlines canceled all of its flights to and from Atlanta. Carter says about half of those Atlanta flights should resume tomorrow.
He says things should return to normal by Friday.