Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Wed February 12, 2014
Winter Storm Causes Delays and Cancelations at Clinton National Airport
A winter storm delivering a mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain to a large portion of the southeastern United States is causing delays and cancelations at the Clinton National Airport in Little Rock.
Shane Carter with the airport advises travelers to check with airlines before heading to the airport.
"The storm has had a crippling effect on air travel to and from the Southeast. Both Delta and U.S. Airways have canceled flights due to weather," says Carter.
Today, Delta Airlines canceled all of its flights to and from Atlanta. Carter says about half of those Atlanta flights should resume tomorrow.
He says things should return to normal by Friday.