Most Active Stories
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- SLIDESHOW: Former Cinema 150 Demolished In Little Rock
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
- Bill Filed In Arkansas To End Dual Observance Of Robert E. Lee & MLK Day
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
Local & Regional News
Wed February 12, 2014
Winter Storm Causes Delays and Cancelations at Clinton National Airport
A winter storm delivering a mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain to a large portion of the southeastern United States is causing delays and cancelations at the Clinton National Airport in Little Rock.
Shane Carter with the airport advises travelers to check with airlines before heading to the airport.
"The storm has had a crippling effect on air travel to and from the Southeast. Both Delta and U.S. Airways have canceled flights due to weather," says Carter.
Today, Delta Airlines canceled all of its flights to and from Atlanta. Carter says about half of those Atlanta flights should resume tomorrow.
He says things should return to normal by Friday.