Most Active Stories
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Tue February 25, 2014
Wintry Mix Forecast For Arkansas, But No Accumulation Expected
Spring hasn't quite made it to Arkansas yet. Forecasters say some parts of the state, including central Arkansas, could see light sleet and snow late Tuesday and early Wednesday.
The National Weather Service says southern parts of the state could see rain on Tuesday with a light wintry mix possible in central Arkansas.
Northern Arkansas could see light snow in the evening and overnight hours. But forecasters say little to no accumulation is expected with the storm system.
Later in the week, another system could bring a light wintry mix early Friday across northern and central Arkansas.