Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Tue February 25, 2014
Wintry Mix Forecast For Arkansas, But No Accumulation Expected
Spring hasn't quite made it to Arkansas yet. Forecasters say some parts of the state, including central Arkansas, could see light sleet and snow late Tuesday and early Wednesday.
The National Weather Service says southern parts of the state could see rain on Tuesday with a light wintry mix possible in central Arkansas.
Northern Arkansas could see light snow in the evening and overnight hours. But forecasters say little to no accumulation is expected with the storm system.
Later in the week, another system could bring a light wintry mix early Friday across northern and central Arkansas.