Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- KUAR Airs Special July 4 Weekend Programming
- Ceremony To Begin Renovations To Little Rock's Robinson Center Music Hall
Local & Regional News
Tue February 25, 2014
Wintry Mix Forecast For Arkansas, But No Accumulation Expected
Spring hasn't quite made it to Arkansas yet. Forecasters say some parts of the state, including central Arkansas, could see light sleet and snow late Tuesday and early Wednesday.
The National Weather Service says southern parts of the state could see rain on Tuesday with a light wintry mix possible in central Arkansas.
Northern Arkansas could see light snow in the evening and overnight hours. But forecasters say little to no accumulation is expected with the storm system.
Later in the week, another system could bring a light wintry mix early Friday across northern and central Arkansas.