Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Tue February 25, 2014
Wintry Mix Forecast For Arkansas, But No Accumulation Expected
Spring hasn't quite made it to Arkansas yet. Forecasters say some parts of the state, including central Arkansas, could see light sleet and snow late Tuesday and early Wednesday.
The National Weather Service says southern parts of the state could see rain on Tuesday with a light wintry mix possible in central Arkansas.
Northern Arkansas could see light snow in the evening and overnight hours. But forecasters say little to no accumulation is expected with the storm system.
Later in the week, another system could bring a light wintry mix early Friday across northern and central Arkansas.