Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Tue August 27, 2013
Woman In Kenya To Marry 2 Men
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. Polygamy is fairly common in Kenya, but one forthcoming marriage is turning that custom on its head. A Kenyan woman, not wanting to choose between the two men she loves, decided to marry both of them. The men have agreed, and the trio even signed a contract to, quote, "set boundaries and keep the peace."
As one of the men said of his soon-to-be-wife, she is the referee. She can say whether she wants me or my colleague. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.