Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
Local & Regional News
Wed September 16, 2009
Wounded Warrior Program tries to help returning soldiers
When soldiers return home from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan many of them want an advocate to help them navigate the difficult terrain of government agencies and private programs that offer the services they desperately need.
FM 89's Malcolm Glover reports on the work of the Army Wounded Warrior Program in Arkansas.
Click here to learn more about the Army Wounded Warrior Program.