Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Wed September 16, 2009
Wounded Warrior Program tries to help returning soldiers
When soldiers return home from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan many of them want an advocate to help them navigate the difficult terrain of government agencies and private programs that offer the services they desperately need.
FM 89's Malcolm Glover reports on the work of the Army Wounded Warrior Program in Arkansas.
Click here to learn more about the Army Wounded Warrior Program.