Most Active Stories
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
- UA's Online-Only University's First Employees Start Work
- Bill Filed In Arkansas To End Dual Observance Of Robert E. Lee & MLK Day
- Court Ruling May Bring Change To Arkansas Landlord-Tenant Law
StarDate debuted in 1978, making it the longest-running national radio science feature in the country. It airs on more than 300 radio stations.
StarDate tells listeners what to look for in the night sky, and explains the science, history, and skylore behind these objects. It also keeps listeners up to date on the latest research findings and space missions. And it offers tidbits on astronomy in the arts and popular culture, providing ways for people with diverse interests to keep up with the universe.
You can read more and find podcasts at StarDate.org.