Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Tales from the South
True stories told by the Southerners who lived them. The program is recorded in front of a live audience at Starving Artist Cafe in the Argenta Arts District in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
The program is hosted by Paula Morell.
Tales from the South welcomes submissions from all Arkansans. Visit the program's website to learn more.
A note about program scheduling:
Shows are recorded on Tuesday nights and air on KUAR two weeks later on Thursday night.
The podcast of the show that airs Thursday is posted on that morning.