Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Legislative Committee Rejects Removing Lee From King Holiday
- Lawsuit Filed Against Arkansas Funeral Home And Owner
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- UA's Online-Only University's First Employees Start Work
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
Tales from the South
True stories told by the Southerners who lived them. The program is recorded in front of a live audience at restaurants and venues throughout Arkansas and the South.
The program is hosted by Paula Martin Morell.
Tales from the South welcomes submissions from all Arkansans. Visit the program's website to learn more.
A note about program scheduling:
Shows are recorded on Tuesday nights and air on KUAR two weeks later on Thursday night.
The podcast of the show that airs Thursday is posted on that morning.