Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- SLIDESHOW: Former Cinema 150 Demolished In Little Rock
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
- Bill Filed In Arkansas To End Dual Observance Of Robert E. Lee & MLK Day
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
Tales from the South
True stories told by the Southerners who lived them. The program is recorded in front of a live audience at Starving Artist Cafe in the Argenta Arts District in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
The program is hosted by Paula Morell.
Tales from the South welcomes submissions from all Arkansans. Visit the program's website to learn more.
A note about program scheduling:
Shows are recorded on Tuesday nights and air on KUAR two weeks later on Thursday night.
The podcast of the show that airs Thursday is posted on that morning.