Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Old State House To Screen "A Face in the Crowd" - 1957 Movie Shot in Piggott, Ark.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Tales from the South
True stories told by the Southerners who lived them. The program is recorded in front of a live audience at Starving Artist Cafe in the Argenta Arts District in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
The program is hosted by Paula Morell.
Tales from the South welcomes submissions from all Arkansans. Visit the program's website to learn more.
A note about program scheduling:
Shows are recorded on Tuesday nights and air on KUAR two weeks later on Thursday night.
The podcast of the show that airs Thursday is posted on that morning.