Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Parkour May Run, Flip, Dive And Slide Its Way Into Olympics
- Bonnie Montgomery, Amy Garland & Mandy McBryde Perform On Not Necessarily Nashville
- Zone 5 Candidates For Little Rock School Board On The Issues
- Groundbreaking Held For $1.3 BIllion Steel Mill In East Arkansas
- Governor Commemorates AmeriCorps Turning 20
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow is the only program on radio today that offers perspectives on our world through the eyes of three different generations. It features provocative guests and timely topics and airs every Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. on KUAR, FM 89.1, in Little Rock.
The show is produced by Phil Mariage. In documenting the various generations, Mariage feels it's especially important to capture and compare the opinions of the older, middle and younger generations so their stories can live on well into the future.
Guests on the show have included former senator and presidential candidate Bob Dole, the late historian John Hope Franklin, George McGovern, Marian McPartland of National Public Radio's Piano Jazz, former Arkansas Supreme Court Justice John Stroud, and the late Elizabeth Warnock Fernea, an influential writer, filmmaker, and anthropologist.
Topics have included parenting, advertising, obesity, war, the Middle East, and addiction.