The new Ten Commandments monument at the Arkansas State Capitol was destroyed a day after it appeared without fanfare on the grounds. A spokesman for the Secretary of State's office say a driver intentionally sped toward the six foot tall granite tablet at about 4:45 a.m. and was immediately apprehended by Capitol Police.
- Boaty McBoatface Makes Its Triumphant Return, Hauling 'Unprecedented Data'
- After Abuse Scandal, USA Gymnastics Says It Will Take Steps To Protect Athletes
- Federal Appeals Court Paves Way For Ohio To Resume Lethal Injections
- Trump Travel Ban Could Be Implemented Thursday
- Mutant Strains Of Polio Vaccine Now Cause More Paralysis Than Wild Polio