Most Active Stories
- Legislative Committee Rejects Removing Lee From King Holiday
- Lawsuit Filed Against Arkansas Funeral Home And Owner
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- UA's Online-Only University's First Employees Start Work
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
The Mission of UALR Public Radio
The mission of UALR Public Radio is to deepen insight into the human experience, empower decision-making and enrich the lives of those we serve through quality news and cultural programs.
Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas
KLRE and KUAR are licensed to the Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas, on behalf of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR). A list of board members can be found at this link:
You can find a copy of the UA Board of Trustees' upcoming meetings at this link:
Board of Directors: Friends of KLRE/KUAR
The Friends of KLRE/KUAR serves as a non-governing, advisory organization to support fundraising and volunteer activities for UALR Public Rado.
Other Board Members:
Susan Santa Cruz
Nov. 13, 2014 - Oxford American (Annual Meeting)
Click below to download the Bylaws of the Friends of KLRE/KUAR, or you can download KUAR's "Telling Public Radio's Story" report from KUAR's 2014 Station Activities Survey for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.