Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
The Mission of UALR Public Radio
The mission of UALR Public Radio is to deepen insight into the human experience, empower decision-making and enrich the lives of those we serve through quality news and cultural programs.
Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas
KLRE and KUAR are licensed to the Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas, on behalf of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR). Board members include the following:
Jane Rogers, Chairman
Jim von Gremp, Vice Chairman
Mark Waldrip, Secretary
Ben Hyneman, Vice Secretary
David H. Pryor
Stephen Broughton, M.D.
C.C. "Cliff" Gibson III
Mar. 20-21, 2014 -- UAFS
May 21-22, 2014 -- UACC Hope
Board of Directors: Friends of KLRE/KUAR
The Friends of KLRE/KUAR serves as a non-governing, advisory organization to support fundraising and volunteer activities for UALR Public Rado.
Other Board Members:
Susan Santa Cruz
Mar 6, 2014 - TBA
May 2, 2014 - TBA
Click below to download the Bylaws of the Friends of KLRE/KUAR, or you can download KUAR's "Telling Public Radio's Story" report from KUAR's 2014 Station Activities Survey for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.