Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather Closings and Delays
- Event Looks At Second Phase Of Integration Of Little Rock Public Schools
- Rep. Defends Ban On Local LGBT Anti-Discrimination Laws On Gay Radio Show
- Arkansas Lawmaker Plans To File Firing Squad Legislation
- Arkansas AG Testifies In Washington Against Proposed EPA Regulations
The Mission of UALR Public Radio
The mission of UALR Public Radio is to deepen insight into the human experience, empower decision-making and enrich the lives of those we serve through quality news and cultural programs.
Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas
KLRE and KUAR are licensed to the Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas, on behalf of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR). A list of board members can be found at this link:
You can find a copy of the UA Board of Trustees' upcoming meetings at this link:
Board of Directors: Friends of KLRE/KUAR
The Friends of KLRE/KUAR serves as a non-governing, advisory organization to support fundraising and volunteer activities for UALR Public Rado.
Other Board Members:
Susan Santa Cruz
Mar. 5, 2015
May 7, 2015
July 2, 2015
Click below to download the Bylaws of the Friends of KLRE/KUAR, or you can download KUAR's "Telling Public Radio's Story" report from KUAR's 2015 Station Activities Survey for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.