Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Vietnam War Project To Collect Stories Of Arkansas Veterans
- Little Rock Apartment Complex Found To Discriminate Against Latinos
- AG Candidate Steel Gives Legislative Agenda, Rutledge Criticizes Sex Offender Vote
- State Legislators Review Problems With 911 Systems In Arkansas
- Hundreds Turn Out For Dedication Of Johnny Cash Boyhood Home
Jacob Kauffman is a reporter and anchor for KUAR. He primarily covers the state legislature and politics beat while juggling anchoring All Things Considered Monday through Friday afternoons.
Jacob is a long-time Little Rock resident who started out working with Hendrix College's KHDX and the Arkansas Legislative Digest. His work (or portions of it) has appeared on NPR, our other wonderful public radio stations across Arkansas, TalkBusiness.net, Arkansas Money & Politics Magazine, and ArkansasBlog.com.
He regularly appears on Arkansas Educational Television Network's (AETN) weekly roundtable politics program Arkansas Week. Jacob also serves on the board of the MacArthur Military History Museum. If you see him you should ask him about the experience of German-Arkansans during World War I.