Author InterviewsThe Incredible Story Of Chilean Miners Rescued From The 'Deep Down Dark'
Local & Regional NewsControl Of Arkansas's Legislature Is Likely To Come Down To A Handful Of Races
A Closer Look At Sexual Assaults On CampusTo Tackle Sexual Assault Cases, Colleges Enlist Investigators-For-Hire
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Wildlife Federation Opposes Ballot Issue 1
- National Analysts Weigh In On Arkansas Governor And Senate Races
- Control Of Arkansas's Legislature Is Likely To Come Down To A Handful Of Races
- Democrats Make Their Case As Day One Of Early Voting Surpasses 2010 Midterm
- Poll On Arkansas Ballot Issues Shows Mixed Results
Jacob Kauffman is a reporter and anchor for KUAR. He primarily covers the state legislature and politics beat while juggling anchoring All Things Considered Monday through Friday afternoons.
Jacob is a long-time Little Rock resident who started out working with Hendrix College's KHDX and the Arkansas Legislative Digest. His work (or portions of it) has appeared on NPR, our other wonderful public radio stations across Arkansas, PBS News Hour, TalkBusiness.net, Arkansas Money & Politics Magazine, and ArkansasBlog.com.
He regularly appears on Arkansas Educational Television Network's (AETN) weekly roundtable politics program Arkansas Week. Jacob also serves on the board of the MacArthur Military History Museum. If you see him you should ask him about the experience of German-Arkansans during World War I.