Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
- What Survey Finds About The Economics Of Race In Pulaski County
- Interstate 49 To Run Through Western Arkansas, Connecting LA and MO
This Is NPR
Wed September 4, 2013
2014 Wall Calendar: July
We often catch people saying (or typing), "I heard it on NPR." This is pretty edifying feedback for an organization who's mission is to create a more informed public.
Artist and listener Leigh Guldig took this familiar saying, added her own creative expression and turned it into a piece of art for the newest NPR Wall Calendar. She said NPR "serves as an 'idea-generator,' an inspiration and visionary force for the entire country."
You can see more of her inspired work by this WBUR Boston listener on Twitter at @leighster.
Every year, we ask artists and illustrators to channel their NPR listening (and love) into art for the NPR Wall Calendar, and we're sharing these designs with you. The 2014 NPR Wall Calendar is available for purchase in the NPR Shop at shop.npr.org.