Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
This Is NPR
Wed September 4, 2013
2014 Wall Calendar: July
We often catch people saying (or typing), "I heard it on NPR." This is pretty edifying feedback for an organization who's mission is to create a more informed public.
Artist and listener Leigh Guldig took this familiar saying, added her own creative expression and turned it into a piece of art for the newest NPR Wall Calendar. She said NPR "serves as an 'idea-generator,' an inspiration and visionary force for the entire country."
You can see more of her inspired work by this WBUR Boston listener on Twitter at @leighster.
Every year, we ask artists and illustrators to channel their NPR listening (and love) into art for the NPR Wall Calendar, and we're sharing these designs with you. The 2014 NPR Wall Calendar is available for purchase in the NPR Shop at shop.npr.org.