Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Fri December 27, 2013
3 Millionth Visitor for Clinton Library
The Clinton Presidential Center has logged its 3 millionth visitor. Clinton's presidential library opened in 2009 and became an anchor for the redevelopment of downtown Little Rock.
On Friday, Diarmuid Coyle of Dublin, Ireland, became the 3 millionth person to go through the turnstiles at the center's museum. The center gave Coyle a signed copy of Clinton's autobiography, "My Life," free lunch at the center's restaurant, $100 for shopping at the Clinton Store and a one-year membership to the museum.
In addition to the museum, the center houses papers from Clinton's presidency and is home to the Clinton School of Public Service.