Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Fri December 27, 2013
3 Millionth Visitor for Clinton Library
The Clinton Presidential Center has logged its 3 millionth visitor. Clinton's presidential library opened in 2009 and became an anchor for the redevelopment of downtown Little Rock.
On Friday, Diarmuid Coyle of Dublin, Ireland, became the 3 millionth person to go through the turnstiles at the center's museum. The center gave Coyle a signed copy of Clinton's autobiography, "My Life," free lunch at the center's restaurant, $100 for shopping at the Clinton Store and a one-year membership to the museum.
In addition to the museum, the center houses papers from Clinton's presidency and is home to the Clinton School of Public Service.