Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Wed February 5, 2014
30,000 Entergy Customers Are Still Without Power
Officials say the Entergy Arkansas has added 1,500 crews to work on getting the power back in many counties in the state.
The ice storm caused over 40,000 Entergy customers to be without the electricity.
Spokeswoman Sally Graham said the most outages happened in Garland County.
As of Wednesday, Graham said there are still 30,000 customers without power.
She said the restoration could take a few more days, depending on the severity of the damage.