Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Wed February 5, 2014
30,000 Entergy Customers Are Still Without Power
Officials say the Entergy Arkansas has added 1,500 crews to work on getting the power back in many counties in the state.
The ice storm caused over 40,000 Entergy customers to be without the electricity.
Spokeswoman Sally Graham said the most outages happened in Garland County.
As of Wednesday, Graham said there are still 30,000 customers without power.
She said the restoration could take a few more days, depending on the severity of the damage.