Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Wed February 5, 2014
30,000 Entergy Customers Are Still Without Power
Officials say the Entergy Arkansas has added 1,500 crews to work on getting the power back in many counties in the state.
The ice storm caused over 40,000 Entergy customers to be without the electricity.
Spokeswoman Sally Graham said the most outages happened in Garland County.
As of Wednesday, Graham said there are still 30,000 customers without power.
She said the restoration could take a few more days, depending on the severity of the damage.