Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Tue April 8, 2014
59 Sitting Judges May Face Challenges to Eligibility to Hold and Seek Office
KUAR’s Jacob Kauffman spoke with investigative, liberal blogger Matt Campbell who runs Blue Hog Report to talk about his research identifying 59 sitting judges who failed to pay annual bar dues seeking election May 20th and what it means for their eligibility to hold and seek office. Scrutiny has been cast upon all 59 justices after a decision last month disqualified a candidate.