Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Tue April 8, 2014
59 Sitting Judges May Face Challenges to Eligibility to Hold and Seek Office
KUAR’s Jacob Kauffman spoke with investigative, liberal blogger Matt Campbell who runs Blue Hog Report to talk about his research identifying 59 sitting judges who failed to pay annual bar dues seeking election May 20th and what it means for their eligibility to hold and seek office. Scrutiny has been cast upon all 59 justices after a decision last month disqualified a candidate.