Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Notes on Music
Wed March 5, 2014
Albert Einstein: Physicist and Violinist
While we think of Albert Einstein primarily as a great physicist, he had a deep love of music, and often played violin in string quartets with his friends.
He wrote, “If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician...I live my daydreams in music...I get most joy in my life out of my violin.”
Well, if music affected Einstein so profoundly, it must certainly be good for the rest of us!