Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Notes on Music
Fri November 22, 2013
All Things Frilly
The Guardian newspaper of London recently published an article entitled “Wagner - Public Genius with a Private Passion for Bustles, Bows, and Bodices”, which indicated that the composer had an obsessive interest in feminine clothing.
Indeed he wore tailor-made silk drawers, and even had a private room in his house dedicated to “all things frilly.” Hummm...