Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Notes on Music
Fri November 22, 2013
All Things Frilly
The Guardian newspaper of London recently published an article entitled “Wagner - Public Genius with a Private Passion for Bustles, Bows, and Bodices”, which indicated that the composer had an obsessive interest in feminine clothing.
Indeed he wore tailor-made silk drawers, and even had a private room in his house dedicated to “all things frilly.” Hummm...