Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Notes on Music
Fri November 22, 2013
All Things Frilly
The Guardian newspaper of London recently published an article entitled “Wagner - Public Genius with a Private Passion for Bustles, Bows, and Bodices”, which indicated that the composer had an obsessive interest in feminine clothing.
Indeed he wore tailor-made silk drawers, and even had a private room in his house dedicated to “all things frilly.” Hummm...