The Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas has identified several historical locations in Arkansas that it says are endangered. The alliance announced its findings Thursday in Little Rock.
On the list are:
- The Bondi Brothers Building in Clarendon
- Bittnum Rooming House in Little Rock
- The Downtown Pine Bluff Commercial Historic District
- The Hotel Pines in Pine Bluff
- The Masonic Temple in Pine Bluff
- The First Presbyterian Church in Nashville
- The Lee Theater in Little Rock
- The Old Springfield Road/Cadron Creek Bridge in Faulkner and Conway counties
- State National Bank of Foreman
- The James Horn Williams House in Luxora
The alliance also said the former Worthen Bank Building in Little Rock is worth watching because of potential plans by its current occupant, television station KATV, to vacate it.
You can read descriptions of the structures or places and see photos on the group's website by clicking here.