Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
Local & Regional News
Sun March 23, 2014
Analysis: Arkansas Supreme Court To Have Female Majority
Two women candidates for the state Supreme Court are running unopposed this year and when they take office next year, there will be four women on the high court.
This means the majority of the seven-member body will be female for the first time in Arkansas history.
KUAR's Karen Tricot Steward spoke with Theresa Beiner of UALR's Bowen School of Law about this development, and here is their conversation.