Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Fri September 13, 2013
Applications Being Accepted For Arkansas Storm Recovery
The application period is now open for counties, cities, and private nonprofit groups that have infrastructure damage from severe storms and flooding that hit part of Arkansas Aug. 8-12.
The Request for Public Assistance period will be open through Oct. 4 for eligible applicants in Benton, Boone, Carroll, Madison, Marion and Newton counties.
Applicants can call the Arkansas Department of Emergency Management recovery branch for forms and information.
Application packages are also available on the ADEM website by clicking on the FEMA 4143-DR-AR link on the homepage found at www.adem.arkansas.gov