Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Wed August 7, 2013
Arkansas Girl With Brain-Eating Parasite Beating Incredible Odds
Doctors treating the 12-year-old Arkansas girl who contracted a brain-eating parasite while playing at a water park say she is now off a ventilator and has made remarkable progress given the odds.
KUAR's Karen Tricot Steward has an update on her condition, including what her care team believes contributed to her recovery.