Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
Wed August 7, 2013
Arkansas Girl With Brain-Eating Parasite Beating Incredible Odds
Doctors treating the 12-year-old Arkansas girl who contracted a brain-eating parasite while playing at a water park say she is now off a ventilator and has made remarkable progress given the odds.
KUAR's Karen Tricot Steward has an update on her condition, including what her care team believes contributed to her recovery.