Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Wed August 7, 2013
Arkansas Girl With Brain-Eating Parasite Beating Incredible Odds
Doctors treating the 12-year-old Arkansas girl who contracted a brain-eating parasite while playing at a water park say she is now off a ventilator and has made remarkable progress given the odds.
KUAR's Karen Tricot Steward has an update on her condition, including what her care team believes contributed to her recovery.