Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Fri September 6, 2013
Arkansas Officials To Mark National Recovery Month
The Arkansas Department of Human Services is holding an event to encourage people recovering from behavioral health issues to speak out.
The state is marking National Recovery Month on Friday with a news conference and celebration on the Clinton presidential library lawn in downtown Little Rock.
The event will include a governor's proclamation and stories of substance abuse and mental health recovery from those who are living it.
The event will also feature comments from supporters of Arkansans who are in recovery, along with information about recovery and refreshments. The event will begin at 11 a.m.