Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Fri September 6, 2013
Arkansas Officials To Mark National Recovery Month
The Arkansas Department of Human Services is holding an event to encourage people recovering from behavioral health issues to speak out.
The state is marking National Recovery Month on Friday with a news conference and celebration on the Clinton presidential library lawn in downtown Little Rock.
The event will include a governor's proclamation and stories of substance abuse and mental health recovery from those who are living it.
The event will also feature comments from supporters of Arkansans who are in recovery, along with information about recovery and refreshments. The event will begin at 11 a.m.