Most Active Stories
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Old State House To Screen "A Face in the Crowd" - 1957 Movie Shot in Piggott, Ark.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Mon September 16, 2013
Arkansas Public Schools Operate School-Based Health Clinics
Twenty-one Arkansas public school districts have been funded to operate school-based health clinics, providing a full range of services to primarily low-income children.
Jacqueline Froelich from member station KUAF visited one of the first to open, three years ago, at Lincoln District in rural western Washington County.