Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
- What Survey Finds About The Economics Of Race In Pulaski County
Local & Regional News
Mon September 16, 2013
Arkansas Public Schools Operate School-Based Health Clinics
Twenty-one Arkansas public school districts have been funded to operate school-based health clinics, providing a full range of services to primarily low-income children.
Jacqueline Froelich from member station KUAF visited one of the first to open, three years ago, at Lincoln District in rural western Washington County.