Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Mon September 16, 2013
Arkansas Public Schools Operate School-Based Health Clinics
Twenty-one Arkansas public school districts have been funded to operate school-based health clinics, providing a full range of services to primarily low-income children.
Jacqueline Froelich from member station KUAF visited one of the first to open, three years ago, at Lincoln District in rural western Washington County.