Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Mon September 16, 2013
Arkansas Public Schools Operate School-Based Health Clinics
Twenty-one Arkansas public school districts have been funded to operate school-based health clinics, providing a full range of services to primarily low-income children.
Jacqueline Froelich from member station KUAF visited one of the first to open, three years ago, at Lincoln District in rural western Washington County.