Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Arkansas Science Education
Mon April 21, 2014
Arkansas Schools To Adopt New 'Next Generation Science' Curricula
The new public education standard known as “Common Core” is now being taught in 44 states including Arkansas, but the state is also among 26 states drafting new K thru 12th grade science standards, called “Next Generation Science.”
KUAF’s Jacqueline Froelich reports.