Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Wed July 17, 2013
Bridge Work Will Close Lanes In Hot Springs
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says bridge maintenance work on Highway 7 and Highway 70 will require lane closures in Hot Springs.
The department says crews will be repairing bridge navigational lights on two bridges crossing Lake Hamilton.
The repairs will require closing the southbound outside lane on Highway 7 - also known as Central Avenue - and the westbound outside lane on Highway 70 - which is also known as Airport Road/ Both repairs will take place on Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., weather permitting.
Traffic will be controlled using cones and warning signs.