Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Wed July 17, 2013
Bridge Work Will Close Lanes In Hot Springs
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says bridge maintenance work on Highway 7 and Highway 70 will require lane closures in Hot Springs.
The department says crews will be repairing bridge navigational lights on two bridges crossing Lake Hamilton.
The repairs will require closing the southbound outside lane on Highway 7 - also known as Central Avenue - and the westbound outside lane on Highway 70 - which is also known as Airport Road/ Both repairs will take place on Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., weather permitting.
Traffic will be controlled using cones and warning signs.