Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Notes on Music
Wed March 5, 2014
Classical Music and Food
It’s no secret that classical musicians enjoy good food.
In this regard, a number of cookbooks have been published dealing with musicians’ tastes, including Francine Segan’s Opera Lover’s Cookbook, and The Favorite Dishes of the World’s Most Famous Musicians compiled by the Minneapolis Symphony.
These are certainly favorites for my cuisine shelf!