Most Active Stories
- Old State House To Screen "A Face in the Crowd" - 1957 Movie Shot in Piggott, Ark.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Pres. Clinton For Little Rock Funding Initiative
Fri March 15, 2013
Clinton To Help Launch Microloan Program In Arkansas
Former President Bill Clinton is expected to help announce the launch of an initiative that expands the availability of microloans for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs in the Little Rock area.
Clinton is slated to appear Friday afternoon at the launch of Kiva City Little Rock. The program connects small business owners to an online community where people can lend money to Arkansas businesses.
Kiva City Little Rock is the latest part of the Kiva City Initiative, a partnership between Kiva and Visa Inc. that launched at the Clinton Global Initiative America meeting in 2011.