Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Pres. Clinton For Little Rock Funding Initiative
Fri March 15, 2013
Clinton To Help Launch Microloan Program In Arkansas
Former President Bill Clinton is expected to help announce the launch of an initiative that expands the availability of microloans for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs in the Little Rock area.
Clinton is slated to appear Friday afternoon at the launch of Kiva City Little Rock. The program connects small business owners to an online community where people can lend money to Arkansas businesses.
Kiva City Little Rock is the latest part of the Kiva City Initiative, a partnership between Kiva and Visa Inc. that launched at the Clinton Global Initiative America meeting in 2011.