Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Fri November 22, 2013
Company To Hire 50, Spend $6.7 Million On Malvern Plant
A company in Malvern says it is planning to spend $6.7 million and add 50 workers to open a new fiberboard plant. Prime-Line Inc. manufactures medium- and light-density fiberboard, moulding and millwork.
In its Friday announcement, the company said it has been turning down customers and needs the new plant to meet demand.
Prime-Line's president and CEO, Brian Feeney, says the plant will move from its location at Jones Mill Industrial Park to a site in Malvern.
The company already has about 50 employees after starting 17 years ago with a handful of workers. Prime-Line's products are sold by national distributors.