Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Notes on Music
Fri November 22, 2013
Valdimir Ashkenazy, born in 1937 in Russia, but now a citizen of Iceland, is one of the world’s premier concert pianists, and a fine conductor as well.
Ashkenazy does not like to wear ties, and so always performs in a tux and white turtleneck sweater, one of only a few to alter the traditional concert attire!