Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
This Is NPR
Thu May 16, 2013
Creative Clout, And Counting: Honors For NPR Designers
The NPR Creative Services and Branding team is making headlines again.
In March, the visionary trio of in-house designers – composed of Kathie Miller, Betsy Martin and Katie Burk (and bolstered by NPR Shop dynamo, Barbara Sopato) – was honored by the American Advertising Federation for the fourth consecutive year.
Nabbing one Gold and thee Silver ADDY Adwards for their work on the "pin-tellectual" NPR Election 2012 buttons; wholesome holiday cards; promotional posters for NPR Music; and the coveted 2013 NPR Wall Calendar. These most recent recognitions bring our gals to a total of 11 awards from the AAF's prestigious Washington, D.C., chapter since 2009.
We couldn't be more proud! Check out their award-winning work for 2012, here: