Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
This Is NPR
Thu May 16, 2013
Creative Clout, And Counting: Honors For NPR Designers
The NPR Creative Services and Branding team is making headlines again.
In March, the visionary trio of in-house designers – composed of Kathie Miller, Betsy Martin and Katie Burk (and bolstered by NPR Shop dynamo, Barbara Sopato) – was honored by the American Advertising Federation for the fourth consecutive year.
Nabbing one Gold and thee Silver ADDY Adwards for their work on the "pin-tellectual" NPR Election 2012 buttons; wholesome holiday cards; promotional posters for NPR Music; and the coveted 2013 NPR Wall Calendar. These most recent recognitions bring our gals to a total of 11 awards from the AAF's prestigious Washington, D.C., chapter since 2009.
We couldn't be more proud! Check out their award-winning work for 2012, here: