Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Thu May 9, 2013
Crystal Bridges Expands Rockwell Exhibit Hours
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville is expanding its Saturday hours for viewing of the popular Norman Rockwell exhibition. Regular Saturday hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. But the Rockwell exhibit, the museum store and the coffee bar will be open 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Saturdays through the end of its run May 27.
Admission is free to see Crystal Bridges' regular collection. Tickets to the Rockwell exhibition are $12 for adults and free for youths 18 and younger and museum members. Also Saturday, two new temporary exhibitions on American genre painting open, including works from an arrangement with the Louvre in Paris and the High Museum of Art in Atlanta. They'll be on view through Aug. 12, with no admission charge.