Most Active Stories
- Old State House To Screen "A Face in the Crowd" - 1957 Movie Shot in Piggott, Ark.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Tue December 3, 2013
Data: Arkansans Curse Minimally and Say “Please” and “Thank You”
Data shows Arkansans are pretty good at keeping their cursing to a minimum and saying “please” and “thank you.”
That’s based on research examining phone calls placed by consumers from various states to businesses across 30 different industries.
Find out more about the states that are most and least likely to curse and those that tend to be very courteous in an article in The Atlantic.