Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- KUAR Airs Special July 4 Weekend Programming
- Ceremony To Begin Renovations To Little Rock's Robinson Center Music Hall
Local & Regional News
Tue December 3, 2013
Data: Arkansans Curse Minimally and Say “Please” and “Thank You”
Data shows Arkansans are pretty good at keeping their cursing to a minimum and saying “please” and “thank you.”
That’s based on research examining phone calls placed by consumers from various states to businesses across 30 different industries.
Find out more about the states that are most and least likely to curse and those that tend to be very courteous in an article in The Atlantic.