Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
Local & Regional News
Tue December 3, 2013
Data: Arkansans Curse Minimally and Say “Please” and “Thank You”
Data shows Arkansans are pretty good at keeping their cursing to a minimum and saying “please” and “thank you.”
That’s based on research examining phone calls placed by consumers from various states to businesses across 30 different industries.
Find out more about the states that are most and least likely to curse and those that tend to be very courteous in an article in The Atlantic.