Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Tue December 3, 2013
Data: Arkansans Curse Minimally and Say “Please” and “Thank You”
Data shows Arkansans are pretty good at keeping their cursing to a minimum and saying “please” and “thank you.”
That’s based on research examining phone calls placed by consumers from various states to businesses across 30 different industries.
Find out more about the states that are most and least likely to curse and those that tend to be very courteous in an article in The Atlantic.