Most Active Stories
- Sex Trafficking More Widespread in Arkansas Than Most Realize
- Mayflower Superintendent: Exxon Has Exceeded My Expectations
- Exxon Gets Third Extension For Report On Pipeline Rupture Cause
- U.S. Attorney & Arkansas AG File Joint Lawsuit Over Mayflower Oil Spill
- Puppets Provide Laughs In “Avenue Q” At The Arkansas Rep
Wed March 13, 2013
Food Truck Thursdays Return to SoMa in Little Rock Tomorrow
Spring is almost here and that means food trucks will be back doing what they do best -- serving up delicious grub to the masses.
Tomorrow (March 14), food trucks will convene at The Bernice Garden, 1401 S. Main St., for Food Truck Thursdays.
From 5 - 8 p.m., several food truck vendors will debut the 2013 season. Vendors include The Food Truck, The Southern Gourmasian, Green Cuisine, Clyde & Kiddo's, Excaliburger, Pizzeria Santa Lucia and The Sugar Shack Sweets & Treats.
Loblolly Creamery in The Green Corner Store will also be open serving gourmet ice cream.
The public should bring their own plate or bowl. There will be washing facilities for you to rinse off your used tableware to take back home.
For more information, click here. See what Liz Sanders of The Bernice Garden in SoMa has to say about the return of the trucks on THV today below.