Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Mon November 11, 2013
Freeze Warning Issued For Most Of Arkansas
Forecasters say chilly weather is headed to Arkansas early this week, but the cold isn't expected to stick around.
The National Weather Service has issued a freeze warning for much of Arkansas with a hard freeze warning in place for the northwestern counties.
Forecasters say the coldest temperatures of the season are expected, putting an end to the growing season for most areas.
The freeze warning is place from 6 p.m. Tuesday until 10 a.m. Wednesday, when low temperatures are predicted to be in the 20s. But forecasters predict a warm-up later in the week, with afternoon highs in the 60s and 70s on Sunday.