Most Active Stories
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
- UA's Online-Only University's First Employees Start Work
- Bill Filed In Arkansas To End Dual Observance Of Robert E. Lee & MLK Day
- SLIDESHOW: Former Cinema 150 Demolished In Little Rock
News About Public Radio
Thu February 21, 2013
Get Your Public Radio Ball Cap!
Donate to the Equipment Fund between now and midnight.
In celebration of our 40th Anniversary, we are having a special one day on-air fund drive this Saturday to raise funds for much-needed equipment, like new audio control boards.
(The ones we have are so outdated it's hard to find and order new parts when something fails.)
Please consider making your pledge today, so we can get an early start on reaching our goal!
Everyone who pledges $120 or more between now and midnight gets a public radio ball cap, like the one Nathan is wearing in the photo!
You can pledge online by checking off Special 40th Anniversary Equipment Fund when you are asked where you would like your donation to go.
Or, you can pledge by calling 501-569-8485 or 1-800-952-2528.
Don't Forget: We will have an Open House this Saturday between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., so come on by and see how public radio operates and celebrate our anniversary with some cake. We'll be doing a live episode of Arkansas Cooks from noon until 1 p.m.