Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
Death of a Salesman & Thea Arts Festival
Sun April 21, 2013
A Great American Play Comes To Arkansas & Local Arts Festival Thrives In North Little Rock
Movie and Television Actor Robert Walden plays Willy Loman in the Arkansas Repertory Theater's production of Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman. In this episode of the Arts Scene, he talks about his background and connection to the play. He also reveals his approach to the role.
Also, Nick Leopoulos, younger brother of Thea Leopoulos, is associate director of the Thea Foundation. The foundation, now in it's 11th year, helps foster arts and arts education for Junior High and High School Students. Nick promotes the second annual Thea Arts Festival, featuring the work of area artists. It takes place in the Argenta district of North Little Rock.