Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
Notes on Music
Wed July 24, 2013
Hold The Meat! I'm Composing
In addition to vegetarians Confucious, Mohandas Gandhi, and George Bernard Shaw, many musicians have opted for the “no meat” cuisine.
These include composers such as Philip Glass, Percy Grainger, Alexander Scriabin, and Gustav Mahler; it seems Richard Wagner was “on again - off again.”
Personally, I greatly prefer a juicy, medium-cooked filet mignon. How about you?