Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Notes on Music
Wed July 24, 2013
Hold The Meat! I'm Composing
In addition to vegetarians Confucious, Mohandas Gandhi, and George Bernard Shaw, many musicians have opted for the “no meat” cuisine.
These include composers such as Philip Glass, Percy Grainger, Alexander Scriabin, and Gustav Mahler; it seems Richard Wagner was “on again - off again.”
Personally, I greatly prefer a juicy, medium-cooked filet mignon. How about you?