Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
Notes on Music
Wed July 24, 2013
Hold The Meat! I'm Composing
In addition to vegetarians Confucious, Mohandas Gandhi, and George Bernard Shaw, many musicians have opted for the “no meat” cuisine.
These include composers such as Philip Glass, Percy Grainger, Alexander Scriabin, and Gustav Mahler; it seems Richard Wagner was “on again - off again.”
Personally, I greatly prefer a juicy, medium-cooked filet mignon. How about you?